BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
Corona light has always been my favorite beer. I have tried most beers but I always go back to Corona. My sister thinks of Corona as a summer beer but I love it all year long. I will continue buying this brand.
Afton F.
My go to summertime beer. I recently went on a cruise to Mexico and exclusively drank Corona. It’s not too heavy and the lime gives it a good flavor. It’s a great beer for sitting on a beach or in my case a boat.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Corona light is my favorite beer of all time. The taste and flavor is distinctly unique and I love how smooth it is. It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it, especially for light weights.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This beer tastes really good. I used to not like beer much and I still always likes this one a decent amount. It is just super light and easy to get down. You can pair limes with it as well to change the flavor
Mandy R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Light and refreshing and always available in Mexico
Goes great with a fresh lime and a side of guacamole. Not my fav but good when ice cold and it’s hot outside.
Goes great with any Mexican food or dinner.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Coronas I absoubtly love them. The only problem with corona is you have to drink them the moment you get them and not let them sit. If they get warm they taste gross. But other than that a really good beer
Dana D.
Lubbock, TX
Pairs well with lime and a salted rim, a sandy beach, or a cool pool. Love this refreshing beer because of its lightness and crisp taste. Would recommend for an outdoors event or to drink with salty foods!
Madisun W.
This beer is terrible. It taste like watered down natty light. Definitely don’t recommend for avid beer drinkers. Recommend for people who aren’t beer drinkers the majority of the time. Would no buy again.
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
A great light and refreshing beer that’s perfect for a day outside in the sun or at a tailgate with friends. The taste is crisp and full of flavor. I find myself coming back to this drink again and again!
Maura S.
Larchmont , NY
Corona is a very popular beer. I think this is important in terms of entertaining. I definitely find the taste enjoyable and I enjoy beers that aren’t too heavy (even if they technically aren’t “light”).
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?