#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like to add lime with corana it makes it taste much better. Corona is a nice light beer making it easy to drink.
Yessss! The ultimate summer beer to cool you off during a hot beach day! Pop a lime in there and it's like heaven.
I love corona it was my first beer I taste in my live. I love do much is very simple sweet and light I lpve corona
This isn't the first beer I grab but if it's available I will drink it it. More so the light than the regular kind.
A great light beer. It's delicious and always makes me think of being on a beautiful beach somewhere. Truly yummy.
Corona and a lime...nothing better. Very refreshing and one of the lightest beers I have found that I love to drink
Classic. I have no idea how else to describe. It is kinda a go to drink. Don’t ask the bartender to order you one.
When the husband and I want a special treat, rather than our normal beer, we get a Corona with lime :-) Good stuff!
One of my favorite beers and has a great taste!!! Isn't too skunky and doesnt have a bad after taste!!! Love it!!!
Like to keep this on hand for when we have guests. Someone always wants light beer and Corona Light goes over well!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos