#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,442 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect summer beer. Clean, crisp taste. This is my go to summer bar drink. Just give me a line and I’m good to go
I love Corona Light. It gets me through the day, & you can never go wrong with it. It's definitely one of my FAVS.
Love love love this beer. Has a perfect flavor, refreshing, perfect with a slice of lime, especially in the summer.
Light and refreshing. This is a Sumer go to beer. If I have a choice though it's not the number 1 beer I reach for.
Great beer. Very good to drink cold in the summer time with some lime. Also lower on the calories which is a bonus.
Always been a great light beer with a like on it. My go to beer for Mexican nights! They can just keep on bottling!
Corona is my go to beer, other than ales I can't really drink beer. But I enjoy Corona and Corona light is my fave.
I really enjoy this with lime and salt. They now serve this with margaritas at restaurants which I think is weird.
Im a beer type of gal and these are great I usually prepare them with lemon and salt and it goes amazing with them
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos