#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Very good drink to have on a nice hot day! Best if kept cold and add a piece of lime!😍 Taste so good and inexpensive
This is one of my favorite beers when going to a bar especially with Mexican food. It's a very refreshing Light beer.
I am not typically a beer drinker, but I enjoy Corona! It’s not bad when paired with a lime and some salted peanuts!
Uuuuu I love this one with lemons and very cold is very refreshing when the weather is very hot is one of my favorite
corona light with a lime is probably my favorite light beer! i love drinking it in the summer and buy it all the time
Coronas are perfect for the summer time. Personally I prefer the lights, but I’ve heard good things about the heavy!
A little lime and a little salt Corona is always a go to for me and my boys whether we are at a bar club or barbecue
Just a good beer and I’m not a big beer drinker.I enjoy this with a lemon or lime wedge maybe some salt and I’m good
A very good light beer. I usually add a sliced lime for a tad of citrus flavor. You can't go wrong with corona light
Yes who doesn’t love a cold corona on a hot summer day, my favorite beer I can drink no other! Don’t forget the lime
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos