#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,702 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Overall I really enjoy this beer especially since I’m not a huge fan of beer. It doesn’t have too strong of a taste.
Perfect for a summer day. This doesn't taste like a light beer, but it doesn't make you feel bloated or overly full.
I'm personally not a fan, but I notice that many of my friends enjoy this brand. I often purchase it for gatherings.
Tastes great. Never forget the lines for that extra goodness. I use it in the beer bread I make also. Can't go wrong
Corona Light by far is the best Mexican beer on the market! It tastes great and is super cheap! I would recommend it!
This beer is tasty and Smooth also its best when freezing cold! Fave beer to have when we go out for to a restaurant.
Great party beer. Very affordable and refreshing. Leaves a good after taste in your mouth. Great for a low carb diet
Love the crisp taste. Always prefer it over other beers. Have it with your friends or alone after a long day of work.
Its good on a hot day. With a lime and salt. I don't really drink but it's a good beer once inn awhile. Good at bbq's
Refreshing!!! Perfect for an outdoor get together. Love To pair it with spicy foods. Like and salt goes well with it
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos