#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Ice cold beer with lime... every summer's day calls for one of these. Not my favorite beer but definitely a good one.
This with a nice lime wedge is the perfect drink with appetizers at the bar! It pairs nice with spicy foods as well
Not a fan of the flavor, don’t care for it at all honestly. Got it at Walmart, I’ll pick Michelob over this any day
I love Corona one of the best beers out there it's a smooth taste but definitely I prefer Corona original not light
I love corona light. Nice light drink that pairs well with almost anything. Just add a lime and you are good to go.
Just as good as the regular! This is my summer go to and my beach beer! Great with a lime slice...a litttle pricey
Really smooth and great for sitting next to a fire just relaxing and drinking beer. Easily my second favorite beer.
I looove corona light. To me it's the best beer for the summer. Especially when it's ice cold on a hot summer day.
One of the best import beers available. Light crisp taste that goes great with a lime wedge. Come in 6 and 12 packs
These are good with making micheladas or just to have a few cold ones..lime makes it better, Gives it a smooth kick
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos