#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great for summer or all year round. Don’t forget the lime! Nice and light beer that doesn’t make you feel super full.
It's ligth, it's fresh, it's amazing! My favorite for a hot summer day! And has less calories than any other beer :)
Great for hot summer days. Love that the light tasters as good as the extra. Add a lime and you're in summer heaven.
I love corona light on a hot summer day. It's refreshing and screams summer to me. Especially with a squeeze of lime
Corona light is one of my favorites especially with a good michelada I totally recommend it it’s soft and really good
The taste is so good and goes down smooth and just so good but it is very expensive but other then that I love corona
It’s a good light beer. I don’t drink beer much at all but this is one that has a smooth taste and scent so I like it
corona light with a lime is probably my favorite light beer! i love drinking it in the summer and buy it all the time
Yes who doesn’t love a cold corona on a hot summer day, my favorite beer I can drink no other! Don’t forget the lime
I love the light beers with a lime on football Sunday with some wings always hits the spot ! Let's go jets and corona
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos