BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Nancy S.
Wellington
I enjoy drinking an ice cold Corona (or two), during the hot summer months Corona Extra. I also like mixing it with Colombiana Kola-Flavored Soda to make “refajo”, a typical Colombian drink.
Haisabel A.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my top beer as well! I always ask for this one when I go out! I am one of the girls who likes to drink beer with friends in any occasion and I think it’s one of the best way to do it but this one
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is a great light beer! I really only like it in a bottle though and it honestly does taste so much better when you add a like to it. But it's a very easy drinking beer especially for the summer months.
Rebecca M.
Greeley, CO
Goes down smooth and easy , refreshing taste . Add lime and it really makes the taste greater . This is always my choice of beer when enjoying an adult beverage . Definitely recommend it to those who like beer
Linda S.
Metairie
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona and Corona Light beer is my absolute number one favorite with limes of course for that little extra kick of flavor. They are a stronger beer but I highly recommend these especially when going to the beach.
Gab A.
Greenville, NC
Corona Lights are a refreshing drink for a hot summer day. Perfect for drinking poolside because it doesn’t make you bloated! Pretty affordable and can be bought at any grocery store! Put a lime in and enjoy !
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
My favorite beer for summer is corona light because of its light refreshing taste. Throw a lime in it and you will have the perfect beer for pool beach or just being out door in the sun. Very thirst quenching.
Stacey C.
Renton
I am not a beer fan but corona light is a beer that I would drink. It’s very easy to drink and I like the lime flavor which make it very refreshing. The packaging is alright. This is a beer I would buy again.
Emaly S.
I love corona, especially when it is ice cold and hot outside- with an added lime of course! Nothing beats a summer day with good friends and a corona! Wait, they go good with a bonfire too on a chilly night!
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Favorite beer of all time. Great for any occasion and perfect if you have a lime to put around the rim or right into the bottle. Not a strong flavor so perfect for anyone who doesn’t like a strong beer taste.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?