#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,488 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love love love love. Don’t even need the lime. Corona is amazing. Perfect for hot days. It’s not a heavy beer either
A good tasting, light beer with not too many calories. Perfect with a lime wedge and I don’t feel guilty after these.
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer night like a cold corona. Especially with a fresh cut line and a dash of salt.
Corona is my favorite summer beer. Very refreshing and light! Add a lime to it, and it is drinkable for anyone.
I actually may prefer the light to the extra. Really smooth and doesn't have an awful after taste. Highly recommend.
This is my beach drinking drink. It's refreshing on a hot sunny day. I love putting a lime in it to add some flavor.
I'm not a beer fan, but when I do drink, this is my prefieres beer. It is light tasting yet it gives you a good buzz.
This has been my favorite beer since I first started drinking beer. I like to drink it with lemon instead of lime ;)
I love corona light on a hot summer day. It's refreshing and screams summer to me. Especially with a squeeze of lime
It's good I like it alot I wish it was more affordable tho but I hate my brother Alot he is so anouth but I hate him
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos