#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer night like a cold corona. Especially with a fresh cut line and a dash of salt.
Not much of a beer person but love the taste of this every now and than. Definitely on the higher price range though.
My go to beer! It is very smooth and I love the light option for fewer calories. I enjoy the Corona Lime better.
Don’t like as well as extra, but not as many calories in this one. Is not to expensive but more then cheap Bush beer
I'm not a big beer drinker, but this is nice and light. Super easy to drink! Definitely makes drinking beer pleasant.
Not, really that much a great taste. It's a little bitter to me. I probably would not recommend this one to a friend.
Not a big fan of corona! It feels like everyrime i drink corona i get an automatic headache! The flavor isnt so good!
This beer is pretty good. I don’t really see too much of a difference between regular corona and corona light though.
For it being so expensive it actually pretty good, but not if you money is tight. This is what you'd call fancy beer.
Love the crisp taste. Always prefer it over other beers. Have it with your friends or alone after a long day of work.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos