#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,426 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
So perfect for a summer day! I typically have issues with the gluten in lagers but never have a problem with Corona!
Corona light is a very good beer and I prefer it over the regular corona, the only bad thing is how expensive it is.
Corona Light is very smooth and adding lime juice only makes it better. It's a great beer for Sunday Football games.
Great on a hot summer night with a little lime slice. great to have while enjoying Mexican cuisine. would recommend.
I love corona light on a hot summer day. It's refreshing and screams summer to me. Especially with a squeeze of lime
Good, affordable beer. I like to add a lime wedge, but it is good without. Enjoy with fajitas, chips and queso. Yum!
Don’t like as well as extra, but not as many calories in this one. Is not to expensive but more then cheap Bush beer
Not my favorite beer but I do have friends that love them so try to keep some on hand for the impromptu get togethers
This is my favorite beer! Not too strong and perfect for any occasion. I always top this off with a lime and salt ;-)
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos