#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Good drink to have at the beach. Good flavor, little bitter though. But great with a lemon or lime in it. Very smooth.
One of my top beers. It is refreshing and lite! I just don't like that the 12 pack is usually sold out in my area lol.
When you don't get s skunked one corona light with s fresh sliced like is the perfect summer beer. Light and refreshing
Corona light is good! My husband will drink this beer as well. The lime ones are his favorite! He woild reccomend this!
The perfect light beer for drinking by the beach or pool. Needs a lime and just seems to taste better in the bottle :).
Anything better than drinking a Corona with lime at the beach? Can’t think of much! Repeat consumer, reasonably priced
Everyone's favorite beer! It's light and smooth. You can't go wrong with this beer. You'll probably keep buying it lol
Good after a long day at work. With a lime slice I can always find my beach. Good and smooth. Live the taste if corona
It is a beer I can drink with lots of lemon in the summer. Once in a while. I'm not a beer fan. But I can do this one.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos