#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Although a light beer it still holds plenty of flavor. Great beer for sitting on the beach just add a slice of lime.
Very refreshing beer add a lime slice and I'm on a beach somewhere lol we drink weekly AMD its amazing and taste good
Great refreshing drink for the beach, sports games, or just chilling with friends. Make sure you have limes on hand!
These are delicious super cold with salt and lime. I can only drink 1 or 2 before I get bored with the flavor though.
Not crazy on beer but this has a nice & lite flavour. I like to add fresh like slices inside for a nice little touch.
Not a fan, tastes like piss water. Tastes better if you stick a lime in it. Then it's lime piss. Not good, yuck yuck.
The taste is so good and goes down smooth and just so good but it is very expensive but other then that I love corona
Coronas are perfect for the summer time. Personally I prefer the lights, but I’ve heard good things about the heavy!
A little lime and a little salt Corona is always a go to for me and my boys whether we are at a bar club or barbecue
Great with lime, especially during hot summer days. I also like it without lime, but lime takes it to the next level.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos