#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I only drink on major holidays. But this would be the only beer I'd try. It doesn't taste too bitter like other beers.
When you don't get s skunked one corona light with s fresh sliced like is the perfect summer beer. Light and refreshing
Such a great go-to staple beer. Refreshing in the summer time. If in out for a BBQ or on a boat this is what I pick up.
Great beer, is different and always a good option to go for. Buy and try it. It's definitely one of my favorites ones.
Best on a hot afternoon with a squeeze of lime from a bucket of ice. I love this beer because it reminds me of Mexico.
These are great to drink alone. You can always add lime and salt. This beer taste better than most with a good flavor.
Love this beer for summer. It has a great taste and is refreshing. Perfect for on the beach or by the pool this summer.
Corona is just such a great light beer on a hot day. If you want to get a little more kick try it loaded with vodka :)
Good after a long day at work. With a lime slice I can always find my beach. Good and smooth. Live the taste if corona
Slice a lime, toss it in, and enjoy! Sometimes it goes flat quickly , so be cautious of that! Available in most places.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos