#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,479 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Es la cerveza que más podría recomendar, tiene una excelente presentación y con la combinación del limon hace una experiencia agradable a cualquier persona que desee refrescarse y pasar Un momentos agradable
Don't like it at all. Didn't like the taste but that's just me. Try it. You may like it. Lots of people do. Really I'm just not a beer drinker but I have tried some that I like. I prefer fruit flavored beers
This “light” beer is a summer favorite. There is nothing like cracking open a Corona Light in the sunshine. Whether you’re going to a BBQ, the beach or sitting on the back porch after work, I recommend this!
Coronas lights are pretty good. Not as good as an Extra Coronas but I don’t mind the Light ones. They’re real good. Usually when a beer has a “light” option, they’re really gross but this one I would recommend.
Perfect drink for a beach or a winter day in by a fire . Corona goes great with lime and has the perfect taste . A little pricier beer but great taste ! Would highly recommend corona for any day or any event
This is my favorite beach time drink. While the beer still tastes light and refreshing, I don’t have to worry about the immense amount of calories that beer and come along with. Don’t forget to add the lime!
Corona is the perfect beach beer. Add a slice of lime and you can drink way too many of these in one sitting. Not filling at all and goes great with food. Corona light is a classic and will remain that way.
This is my summer beer. By the pool with great friends and a refreshing beer. Is not my everyday beer but totally recommend it. The flavor is right there and a slice of lime makes everything better. Try it!
This is a light beer that tastes just as good as the full calorie version. Corona is always refreshing without being too heavy or too light. The price is middle of the road as far as beer is concerned. Corona is also vegan which is a plus in my book! We always have Corona on hand!
Another GO TO of mine. These are my favorite with a slice of lime! I usually buy mine at our local beer distributor or six pack store. Always affordable & never disappoints. Definitely recommend to everyone
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos