#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Anything better than drinking a Corona with lime at the beach? Can’t think of much! Repeat consumer, reasonably priced
Corona is my all time favorite beer! The flavor is so unique but light and it pairs really well with Mexican and limes!
My go to beer. Its light but full of flavor especially when you add a touch of lime or lemon. Great for the summertime.
Best on a hot afternoon with a squeeze of lime from a bucket of ice. I love this beer because it reminds me of Mexico.
Perfect beer for the summer, especially on the beach or by the pool. Great with a like! Available at most liquor stores
One of my very favorite beers to drink! A little lime and salt and its good to go! Smith and ice come after a long day!
I really enjoy a corona Light on occasion. I have to drink it with a lime though, otherwise the smell bugs me too much!
Not the first beer I’d buy but it is Super refreshing on a hot day. Cut up a lime and slide into right into the bottle!
These are great to drink alone. You can always add lime and salt. This beer taste better than most with a good flavor.
Love having Corona especially when we have a cookout. Everyone likes the smooth taste and very refreshing on a hot day.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos