#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A favorite especially during taco tuesdays with a fresh cut lime. This beer is always refreshing to drink on a hot day
When you don't get s skunked one corona light with s fresh sliced like is the perfect summer beer. Light and refreshing
Perfect summer beer with a lime. I love that this beer is light and refreshing. It doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste
The best light beer ever. You could add a lime for extra favor and this beer is prefect. It is definitely my favorite.
It is a beer I can drink with lots of lemon in the summer. Once in a while. I'm not a beer fan. But I can do this one.
Corona lights are my favorite because not only are they smooth and light going down, they're still packed with flavor.
light beer is good, no heavy feeling. I dont like it with out a lime. Always tastes good no matter what. Chilled.
I always watching my calories but still like to have a good time so this is one of my favorite beers I just add a lime
I like corona light because it seems smoothr than corona extra. it just has an all around better taste in my opinion.
First off thanks for making a light beer! We’ve always got a case when we go out on the boat or sit around the bonfire
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos