#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect beer with a little salt and lime, brings you right back to summer time'! Very affordable like any other beer!
Corona is always an easy beer to drink in the summer at parties. The light version with lime is always a good option.
I am always a little skeptical when it comes to anything "light" but this beer was pretty decent if you like corona.
This with a lime is all you need to cool down in the summer. It's refreshing without being all water like some others
My favorite beer. Perfect for the summer and doesn’t leave me feeling too full. Good price. No room for improvement.
The taste is so good and goes down smooth and just so good but it is very expensive but other then that I love corona
It’s a good light beer. I don’t drink beer much at all but this is one that has a smooth taste and scent so I like it
Great flavor.put a lime with it and salt for a great mexican flair. Goes down smooth. Goes good with mexican cuisine.
Not a fan, tastes like piss water. Tastes better if you stick a lime in it. Then it's lime piss. Not good, yuck yuck.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos