#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My favorite beer of choice when eating mexican food. It just compliments the taste and spices used in that regions cuisine
Although i get bloated drinking extra coronas kind i usually go more for the light coronas doesnt give me the bloated feel
Lime, ice, and salt this beer is very tasty! Just a good one to kick back and relax. Definitely recommend chilled over ice.
I love this beer so much, the flavor is really amazing, also the value of these, is my favorite beer. I love the packaging.
Inexpensive, light and crisp and goes great with citrus, I never have one without a lime. It's a go to beer when at the bbq
I like to drink Corona light, but it would not be my first choice. I feel that I get less of a buzz than from other brands.
My favorite summer beer! I like to salt the bottle and add a lime. Perfect for a pool party. Pairs well with spicy snacks!
Nothing says summer like a nice cold corona lite. I love em with taco, burgers, steaks, BBQ, everything goes with a corona
Corona Light with a lime in it is the perfect summer beverage. Light is what i prefer simply for taste, it is less potent.
My favorite Summer beach beer. With a lime added, this is the perfect way to spend a sunny day with sand between your toes.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos