#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,442 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is just such a great light beer on a hot day. If you want to get a little more kick try it loaded with vodka :)
Love beer on a hot beach day super duper cold with a lime it hits the spot. I’m not big on beer but corona is my go too
Not quite as good as corona extras, but still tastes pretty good. I like to drink these in the summer when it's hot out
When I’m on the beach, I’m usually holding a Corona Light, as long as it has a lime in it. It’s crisp and tastes great!
I like these. We are heading to can in and I think I'll be able to deal we these. They are a lot better than red stripe
Nothing screams summertime like a cold Corona Light and lime! It’s a very smooth, light beer that refreshes instantly.
I love corona wish I could afford it more often. I love the crisp light tastevand its almost best with a twist of lime
I enjoy Corona Light because it's just that, light! It's a guilt free beer that doesn't leaving me feeling full.
Nice when you want a different twist on a light beer! Toss a lime in for a refreshing citrus taste. Tastes like summer!
A good light beer. Solid taste and you always know that Corona is going to be a good product. Five stars for this one.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos