#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a great beer if you are looking for low calorie option that is still delicious! I found it really great in nights when I’m trying to drink a little bit, while I enjoy my night out without the extra calories
Good beer for with Mexican food or laying on the beach. Price is good, not overly priced like some imports. Great with a lime or lemon to balance the crispness. Don’t buy often but do like it for certain occasions!
Amazing beer for summer. Tastes best with a lime in it. Comparable to Corona but with a lighter taste. One of my goto beers during the summer and I will constantly repurchase. My friends and I all love this beer.
Delicious!!!!! The trick is to make sure you add a lemon wedge and a lime wedge. It truly brings out the taste. I wish the tips didn’t require a bar key bc not everyone carries it but I’ll continue to purchase it
I’m definitely not a beer person, but I can’t deny a Corona during the hot summer days, especially on the beach. It’s best when you pop that lime wedge in. Prepare for a refreshing blast of chilled beer and lime!
I’m not a big fan of Corona beer. We have friends that drink it so we always have it in the house but I think it has a very bitter taste. It’s not smooth like some beers and if it starts to get warm, it’s horrible.
My go to for a nice and light tasting beer. Accompanied but a line wedge you can’t go wrong with a corona and lime on a hot summer day! I highly suggest this beer to any avid beer drinker. For a very good price too.
Don’t judge, but I love a cold beer with just about any meal! Corona has a light, crisp taste that can be paired with just about anything. Especially during the summer time, you’re bound to find this on my boat!
This is one of my favorite beers. It has a good taste and it goes down smooth in my opinion. I will drink it dressed up but also I don’t mind it without it, and also a little bit of lime makes a huge difference.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos