#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona lights are my favorite because not only are they smooth and light going down, they're still packed with flavor.
I'm not a beer fan, but I do occasionally enjoy a Corona light to quench my thirst. But I can only have it super cold.
When you don't get s skunked one corona light with s fresh sliced like is the perfect summer beer. Light and refreshing
it's that to go beer that works for any occasion...great texture and taste and very affordable!! I highly recommend it
My go to beer. Its light but full of flavor especially when you add a touch of lime or lemon. Great for the summertime.
This is a great summer beer. It's light, so it's great on a hot day. Add a slice of lime and it is summer in a bottle!
I always watching my calories but still like to have a good time so this is one of my favorite beers I just add a lime
A great anytime beer or throw a lime and you have a summer beer. Not heavy but not cheaply made, good for any occasion
Great light beer. Nice smooth taste. Pairs wonderfully with a time. Will buy this time and time again. Very affordable.
I normally don’t like the taste of beer but this is such a great light summer beer. Add a lime for the perfect pairing!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos