#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
By far my favorite summer beer. Great for hot days in the sun! Add a lime and its de.licious. Perfect pool side beer.
Refreshing and cool. Perfect for a get together and some fun! A summer BBQ staple. Always one of my go too’s for my parties
I love drinking this beer while I am having Mexican food. It's the perfect addition. I prefer lime in mine instead of lemon
PERFECT on a hot summer day! Add a bit of lime juice and you are golden 👌🏻 Makes me want to be laying on a beach somewhere.
Corona Light Beer is my favorite Mexican beer. Stick a lime in it and it's perfect. Love Corona Light with my Mexican food.
When considering calorie counting, this is my go to beer for enjoying the warm weather and relaxing with friends and family
I'm not a beer drinker. Although I have had a beer or two but if it's not a corona with lemon then I don't want beer at all
I love this beer so much, the flavor is really amazing, also the value of these, is my favorite beer. I love the packaging.
I love corona ligth, it is very refreshing, taste and good products. Im a repeat and very comfortable consumer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos