#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,483 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
These are great to drink alone. You can always add lime and salt. This beer taste better than most with a good flavor.
Corona is my favorite mexican beer i love it ice cold with a piece of lemon and salt it's delicious it's so refreshing
Great beer, is different and always a good option to go for. Buy and try it. It's definitely one of my favorites ones.
Beautiful products, Very useful and great for me. I am very picky with things I use on and for me but these were great
I always watching my calories but still like to have a good time so this is one of my favorite beers I just add a lime
Not a fan at all! I usually try to throw a couple limes in it to help with the taste, but still tastes skunky over all.
Refreshing. Love this beer on a hot day. Always have. It's light and crisp. Not heavy and no hangover after consuming.
I love this beer and I could drink it every day. It is so perfect for the summer heat. Perfectly refreshing and light.
Corona lights are my favorite because not only are they smooth and light going down, they're still packed with flavor.
Such a good beer to put a lime in it and just drink on it. Eating mexican food, you better get a Corona. GREAT PAIRING.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos