#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love corona beer. Great taste and great with lime and grenadine. Great price and love it comes in bottles rather than cans.
Love coronas. They definitely have a unique flavor but it's perfect paired with food and best enjoyable when out in the sun.
This with a big juicy lemon and beer salt oooo weeee I’ll finish a whole six just because I absolutely love this flavor !!!!
What can I say” it’s a beach beer!” Add the famous slice of lime and a shake of salt with an ocean breeze. What can be better
Yum. Love it. Not harsh and it goes down good. Refreshing along. Along with the Stella Artois, this beer is my top two pick.
Smooth and refreshing. A little pricier than domestics but worth it. Great on a hot day especially when you toss a lime in it
I love Corona Light, I do not like it out of the can, it tastes too tinny. Just looking at the picture makes my mouth water.
Maybe I'm just not a beer person, but I really didn't like this when I first tried it. Beer might be just too bitter for me.
Corona Light is pretty good for a light beer. I still choose Extra over Light unless there's an amazing sale or something.
Corona is one of the few beers I can actually drink and not get sick from. It taste a bit watered down but it’s still alright
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos