#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,484 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I have drank Corona Light when my ex-boyfriend bought it. It has a great taste, but I usually buy other brands instead.
Corona was okay, it’s not the best beer I’ve ever had but it was good. I might have to try some of the other versions.
So good! Price point is fair. Smooth cold beer. Always what I bring to share at a gathering. Everyone would enjoy one!
Love beer on a hot beach day super duper cold with a lime it hits the spot. I’m not big on beer but corona is my go too
Corona lights are my favorite because not only are they smooth and light going down, they're still packed with flavor.
This is a very smooth beer. It goes great with a little salt and lime. Would definitely recommend. Will purchase again.
Throw a lime wedge in the bottle and it's like I'm back at the beach in Mexico. My go-to when I'm in a nostalgic mood.
This beer is not too heavy, it has a light taste. It delicious on a very hot summer day. It pairs well with some lime.
Good drink to have at the beach. Good flavor, little bitter though. But great with a lemon or lime in it. Very smooth.
Corona is my all time favorite beer! The flavor is so unique but light and it pairs really well with Mexican and limes!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos