#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,452 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I was not a fan of this. I did not enjoy the flavor. I also felt like it was very strong and didn't care for it as much
Corona light is good! My husband will drink this beer as well. The lime ones are his favorite! He woild reccomend this!
Throw a lime wedge in the bottle and it's like I'm back at the beach in Mexico. My go-to when I'm in a nostalgic mood.
A great beer for the summer, when you're in the water on a hot day and need a light, crisp fresh beer to beat the heat.
Add a lime and carina light is the way to go. Not a heavy beer, but a bit on the bitter side. It’s a refreshing drink!
A favorite especially during taco tuesdays with a fresh cut lime. This beer is always refreshing to drink on a hot day
The taste is not that strong, low in calories and perfect for hot muggy and hazy day. Is refreshing and easy to digest.
I'm not a beer fan, but I do occasionally enjoy a Corona light to quench my thirst. But I can only have it super cold.
These are great to drink alone. You can always add lime and salt. This beer taste better than most with a good flavor.
Perfect summer beer with a lime. I love that this beer is light and refreshing. It doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos