#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light is pretty good for a light beer. I still choose Extra over Light unless there's an amazing sale or something.
I use Corona as an addition to my traditional margaritas. It adds a little extra flavor and tones down the sourness. Love it!
Beach, Sun, lime, corona and friends need I say more! I wish it was more affordable however because it is absolutely amazing
Add a shot of tequila and a lime and you have a fantastic drink!! I prefer Corona light over Extra for its less harsh taste.
My favorite beer to drink during the summer. With a slice of lime, it pairs perfectly with any good or it's also great alone.
Tastes like pee. It's so disgusting. If you're a first time drinker I would not recommend you having this as your first drink
No...No...just no. This isn't beer. This is dirty water in a bottle that people drink in an attempt to hide alcoholism.
Put the lime in and I'm good. Great beach beverage with friends. Very affordable and great taste. Have been a repeat customer
My new favorite summer light beer. Putting a lime wedge in the bottle gives it just enough extra to take it does refreshing.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos