#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,476 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is a classic! It is our go to beer when buying for a crowd as its well liked by most, and great for summer.
I am more of a fan for the extra due to how light this one is, i would recommend it to someone that does not drink often.
I love love love Coronas. This is my go to drink when hanging out with friends. It tastes way better with lime and salt.
Corona is always such a good choice for summer nights. It is much fresher, and for me, easier to drink than other beers!
I love Corona Light. I enjoy drinking it’s because it’s guilt free and it’s refreshing! Add a lime and you’re good to go.
"Light but with the same great flavor as the regular drink. Smooth and refreshing can't tell a difference between the teo
Someone slice the limes! Girls night anyone? Forget wine, just ice the coronas down, gather your friends and lets relax!
Always a refreshing and light option. Especially love to pop a corona and throw in a lime in the summertime by the water.
Una de mis cervezas preferías ya que no tiene unsnaboe amargo al final como muchas y tiene un sabor muy suave y agradable
Don't forget to salt the rim and stick a lime in the beer for it to taste even better. This is a perfect summertime beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos