BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Monica C.
Provo, UT
It is an excellent Mexican beer, it hurts that it is quite expensive, but it is definitely the best, ideal for a bite or a special occasion, because of its high price you can not buy it every day unless you want to invest all your salary in beer.
Lizany P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect beer for the beach! Low calorie as well which I love. Authentic Mexican beer that can’t go wrong. I always find myself buying this beer. It’s a crowd favorite. Crisp and always delicious especially with a lime wedge.
Lisa H.
White , GA
Good beer for with Mexican food or laying on the beach. Price is good, not overly priced like some imports. Great with a lime or lemon to balance the crispness. Don’t buy often but do like it for certain occasions!
Rachel S.
Lyman, SC
I love corona light. I will choose this over regular corona anytime. You have to put lime and salt with it otherwise it's just another mediocre light beer. It's best by a beach! I will keep buying and I'm satisfied
Lill O.
Holden, MA
Corona is a great summer flavor beer to drink with a lime. It has a light taste and isn’t too heavy to drink on the beach. It is affordable and delicious. I would definitely recommend it to others and buy it again.
Laura D.
This is a great beer if you are looking for low calorie option that is still delicious! I found it really great in nights when I’m trying to drink a little bit, while I enjoy my night out without the extra calories
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I had Corona Lime once, and decided to try Corona Lite on a whim. I must say, I am not very impressed. It is tasty and fresh, but I still feel like it needs the acid from some fresh lime for it to be what I really want.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
An absolute must for a relaxing day at the beach! The flavor is great, and you can add lime for an added spike of flavor. Most stores carry it so it’s easy to find, I usually grab mine at the near by gas station!!
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
My go to light beer. Love enjoying a corona light with a lime in the summer. Higher priced than other light beers but definite worth it. I would recommend trying it if you haven’t before. Can be enjoyed year round!
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am someone that enjoys lighter beers and doesn’t like IPAs. I really enjoy this beer. It has a lighter taste but has more flavor than a generic light beer, such as Coors light. I will repurchase and recommend to others.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?