#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Honestly this is the best summer beer. I really shouldn’t have to say more. It holds true to itself and time and time again.
Who doesn't love a corona?! I love how light and refreshing these are deffinetly a great drink can't wait to have them again
Corona is great with lime. Either extra or light, I will drink both. Especially on the beach in the sun. It's very refreshing
I'm not a fan of this beer. It is too light and basically undrinkable if it's not ice cold. It's slightly better with a lime.
Best with a lime and a giant plate of tacos carne asada, never does me wrong ever. Will drink it sometimes if I’m feeling it
This is a green beer especially garnished with a lime. It is not all that expensive and it is better than other Mexican beers
This is such a smooth beer. It goes great with a lime or by itself. It is a light beer and doesn’t feel heavy when drinking.
I absolutely favorite beer now! I can’t drink them when I’m out socializing and Home having guest over and enjoying seafood.
This is the best of choice when I am out and socializing. This is defeiently a must try if you are experimenting with beers.
Perfect for a summer night. I love adding like to my corona. I’m not a big beer drinker so this is my go to when I do drink.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos