#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,492 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My second favorite beer. Also with a wedge of lime. Not to filling or bloating. Fresh and crisp. Great for a summers day.
If regular corona is water down you can imagine how this one will taste like. This one has to be my least favotite beer.
On A hot day at the beach, nothing beats a cold corona. Good for a mellow day. Not a strong taste. Great with spicy food.
Bebida clasica para un viernes por la tarde, nada mejor que acompañarla con un rodaja de limon, opcion de muy buen precio
Perfect with Mexican food. Really cuts down on the spice. Also gets even better with a little slice of lime added to it.
Don't taste any difference between corona extra and corona light, despite the reduced calories. Tastes great with a lime.
Timeless beer. Perfect for beach days and cook outs. Coronas and likes go hand in hand. My husband and his friends go to.
Another one of my fave drinks you can put lemon and salt inside it tastes so good you can get a buzz after the second one
Corona light is a classic! It is our go to beer when buying for a crowd as its well liked by most, and great for summer.
Great coozies. Hard to find the Corona Light stuff. I bought this for my dad and it's perfect! It's just the right size.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos