#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love drinking this at parties, get togethers, and pairs well with many different foods. Always have to add a lime to it!
its a bit too bitter for my taste. I prefer dos equis since im not a big drinker. Corona would be my second option though
This is by far my favorite go to drink when hanging out by the pool! Add a slice of lime and you get a refreshing drink!
Great coozies. Hard to find the Corona Light stuff. I bought this for my dad and it's perfect! It's just the right size.
It has a refreshing and light taste, but I prefer a darker beer. Nice for parties and barbeques due to reasonable price.
I love Corona Light. It is my go to summer beer. With a lime of course. It is a must have for celebrating Cinco De Mayo.
Una de mis cervezas preferías ya que no tiene unsnaboe amargo al final como muchas y tiene un sabor muy suave y agradable
It is the same as corona extra! Both taste amazing although they are not my favorite I think the price is extremely high
Great beer with chips, dip and a little music ...go get your friends and have a party! You all will enjoy to the fullest!
The perfect "drink on the beach beer" - nice and light and especially delicious when the beer is cold and the day is hot!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos