#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,493 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My husband’s go to beers. He loves the light corona so much and always keeps a few at the house. He loves the packaging.
Light and refreshing! Great foor a summer bbq hang out day! My favorite beer! Best served with a lime! Or beach dau fun!
No he probado una cerveza hasta ahora mejor que La Polar, pero esta también es buena la recomiendo en tus días diferentes
Corona is one of the only cheap beers that I drink. I love it on a summer hot day because it’s so refreshing with a line.
The best light beer, with a lime perfect for hot days. Have purchased for years and will repurchase. Available anywhere.
Corona is one of best tasting beers on the market and is best one to go with fresh seafood my hubby's most favorite beer
I drink Corona mostly in the summer time. It is nice and crisp and just makes a summer day by the river that much better.
This is a great drink, I love the corona extra but when I don't have that the corona light does the trick. Cold with lime
I love this! I get this beer most of the time that I go out to restaurants. I highly recommend that everyone tries this.
This is my number one beer of choice. Has the same taste as the Corona extra, but the best part is it has less calories!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos