#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Hey with a lime wedge in the summer outside you can’t go wrong. I hate the clear bottle packaging cause it skunks so fast
Very light beer. Refreshing for a nice hot summer day. Can’t go wrong with a lime and pairs well with all types of food.
Corona. Lime and salt can't go wrong. One of my Go to beers during the summer. Light and refreshing. Nice looking bottle.
Others beer brands are much too strong for me, but this is not so strong...makes having a beer with hubby so much easier.
Light and refreshing! Great foor a summer bbq hang out day! My favorite beer! Best served with a lime! Or beach dau fun!
Might as well go regular if you're going to drink a beer, is light actually worth it? Add a lime and salt and you're set
Corona is nice with good lime in it, I don’t normally drink Corona but it’s smooth and a good beer to have with the guys.
My husband’s go to beers. He loves the light corona so much and always keeps a few at the house. He loves the packaging.
Great beer all in all! It does have a tangy taste but it’s not to bad! The bottles is very convient and the price is fair
Love Love love corona. A little more on the expensive side for beer but not too pricey. Sold most places alcohol is sold!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos