#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,449 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not a big beer fan. This is popular by lots but, I do not care for it. Have tried with lime and without like did not like.
Who doesnt like a Corona with some Lime? Its my favorite beer for a day out on the lake or to have on hand at a summer BBQ.
I love this beer! Prefect for summer time by the pool with a lime! I also use this in my margaritas as well! Great taste!
Corona is one of best tasting beers on the market and is best one to go with fresh seafood my hubby's most favorite beer
Might as well go regular if you're going to drink a beer, is light actually worth it? Add a lime and salt and you're set
I love me some corona with salt and lime. It's perfect to drink on a sunny day while your eating some chips and salsa. ♡
No he probado una cerveza hasta ahora mejor que La Polar, pero esta también es buena la recomiendo en tus días diferentes
Perfect with a bit of lime as a side for taco bowls or fajitas! Light enough to go with a full meal but still satisfying
I Don't like the taste of Corona @ all !!! It tatse too much like a beer to me !! The price wasn't bad just don't like it
This is a great drink, I love the corona extra but when I don't have that the corona light does the trick. Cold with lime
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos