#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Refreshing light beer. All you need is a lime. In my opinion it’s best when ice cold. I prefer Corona for its fresh taste.
Go to summer beer! Always refreshing and with lime it’s taste is unbeatable. Once a week purchase during the summer months.
Add a lime and it's the key to any girls heart. It's my second favorite of the beer .not to strong and doesn't foam much .
Love love love this beer!! It's my go to summer beer when it's ice cold. I love how it's a light beer but is full of flavor
Delicious classic! An easy go-to that isn’t overwhelming, great for those who don’t drink beer often. Must add lime! Yummy
Love corona and a lime on a summer day. Super affordable & the flavor is very good. Definitely recommend to all my friends
Such a nice crisp light refreshing beer goes great with a lime, wonder to have a with a heavy meal, or on a hot summer day.
When i am looking for a basic easy access beer i go for corona light. A splash of lime in it adds to ita different flavor.
Very light beer. Great with lime around the edge of the glass for an extra special taste. Easy to buy at all super markets.
I'm not a beer drinjer, but on a hot day it is the best, with a Lil lime and some good friends. Always a party with coroba
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos