#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
No better be when need that lime or tequila best when it's a chips and salsa kinda night though it on a hot sandy beach!!!
When i am looking for a basic easy access beer i go for corona light. A splash of lime in it adds to ita different flavor.
This is a beer me and most my friends will pair with a night of shots. Most prefer it with a lime but I avoid adding citrus
My go to beer I look and grab. Super smooth beer with a great taste. Suggest it with lime and salt, but great without also!
One of my favorite beers to drink in the summer when I am outside relaxing. I'm not much of a drinker but this is my go to
I love beer and this has a great flavor. I enjoy my beers with a lime and salt, it pairs well with this beer. I recommend!
Coronas a a great tasting beer but they are a bit on the stronger side for a blonde. Even the light is much tastier though.
Go to beer at bars or just to keep in the fridge. No gluten and less calories than corona extra and tastes the exact same.
Throw in a lime and this is smooth and perfect, great for a hot summer day. If you like Mexican beer you'll like this one.
I'm not a beer drinker but I'd the choices a slim I'll stick to Corona light for the low calories and not so strong taste.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos