BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Daniella M.
San Antonio
Light beer! I like very this! It makes me feel like I can have a few more! This is my favorite go to beer. I will also drink regular Corona but it taste the same to me. So if like get is available I'ldrink this first!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the taste of this. It reminds me a lot of Landshark and that's my favorite beer. This has a more stout after taste but otherwise good. If you like light, not heavy and light colored beer this is the one for you!
Carly K.
My second choice in beers. First is Dos Equis. Corona definitely has a very distinct skunky taste so I don’t like to drink it without a lime or two to dull down the skunk. But if my choices involve a corona or say, a PBR, I’m definitely choosing corona.
Lizany P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect beer for the beach! Low calorie as well which I love. Authentic Mexican beer that can’t go wrong. I always find myself buying this beer. It’s a crowd favorite. Crisp and always delicious especially with a lime wedge.
Stephanie R.
Lancaster
This is one of my favorite beers, is very good if I’d really cold, add some salt and a lime in it and it will make the taste pop even more, I suggest you guys to try it that way you won’t regret it, it’s very good 😉
Claire O.
Northville, MI
This is good on a nice hot day and you just wanna relax and have a beer. I found this product to be affordable. I have had this a few times and found it to be absolutely delicious especially when a lime is put in it.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
Corona is a classic, of course adding a lime accentuate the taste too. It's a great light taste and it doesn't give you a crazy hangover in the morning. On a good night I'll reach for corona or another type of beer before I commit to a liquor choice lol
Monica C.
Provo, UT
It is an excellent Mexican beer, it hurts that it is quite expensive, but it is definitely the best, ideal for a bite or a special occasion, because of its high price you can not buy it every day unless you want to invest all your salary in beer.
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
My go to light beer. Love enjoying a corona light with a lime in the summer. Higher priced than other light beers but definite worth it. I would recommend trying it if you haven’t before. Can be enjoyed year round!
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I had Corona Lime once, and decided to try Corona Lite on a whim. I must say, I am not very impressed. It is tasty and fresh, but I still feel like it needs the acid from some fresh lime for it to be what I really want.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?