#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,469 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Almost as flavorful as the original with way less calories. Love this beer. Classic flavor and the lime always sets it off
I'm not a beer drinker but I'd the choices a slim I'll stick to Corona light for the low calories and not so strong taste.
I am not a huge fan of beer but I do like the Coronas with a lime. Tastes great when I want to have a beer out with friends
Corona light has a good taste. It’s light. However it tends to have a tangy aftertaste for me that I’m not a super fan of.
This is a beer me and most my friends will pair with a night of shots. Most prefer it with a lime but I avoid adding citrus
This beer is the best they way they advertise it, on the beach and by the water. It adds to the atmosphere of sand and surf
An iced cold Corona light with lime compliments anything. I love this in the summer when grilling out or for Taco Tuesday!
Who doesnt like a Corona with some Lime? Its my favorite beer for a day out on the lake or to have on hand at a summer BBQ.
Best beach pee on the market goes great with a lime and Sun. I definitely recommend Corona when you're trying to party and
When i am looking for a basic easy access beer i go for corona light. A splash of lime in it adds to ita different flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos