#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,458 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
One of my favorite beers back on day! Light, sweet, flavorful. Please don’t forget the lime! Too bad I don’t drink anymore!
I realty love this beer a nice cold one with salt and lemon. Great for parties even just to relax after a long day at work
Corona Light is a good, affordable price. It isn't too filling like other beers, and is refreshing especially in the summer
Lime, ice, and salt this beer is very tasty! Just a good one to kick back and relax. Definitely recommend chilled over ice.
The perfect summer time beach beer ! Don't forget the lime! I love getting these in the bottles as well as their slim cans.
Corona light is my go-to beer. Super light and refreshing, it's great for when you want to relax and kick back with a beer.
Love corona. And a slice of lime in it, and you have got a nice cold beer especially on a hot summer day. Drink responsibly
Inexpensive, light and crisp and goes great with citrus, I never have one without a lime. It's a go to beer when at the bbq
This is a beer me and most my friends will pair with a night of shots. Most prefer it with a lime but I avoid adding citrus
This is a great beer and I like the light ones. I buy them every now and then along with limes in it for a refreshing brew.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos