#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I'm not a fan of beer and drink really rearly. I liked the taste of this one as a person who are not fond of beer's taste.
This is the perfect summer beer. Bring it in a cooler to the beach or drink it by the pool. Add a lime and you're all set!
When considering calorie counting, this is my go to beer for enjoying the warm weather and relaxing with friends and family
Corona light is my go-to beer. Super light and refreshing, it's great for when you want to relax and kick back with a beer.
I like to drink Corona light, but it would not be my first choice. I feel that I get less of a buzz than from other brands.
Corona + Lime + Beach = Summer perfection. I prefer Pacifico, but this is more readily available, and that's totally fine.
Who doesnt like a Corona with some Lime? Its my favorite beer for a day out on the lake or to have on hand at a summer BBQ.
It's corona, you can't go wrong with that and throw some lime in it and you've got the best, after a hard days, drink ever!
Not really in to ,light beer but this one is ok but Corona will always be my favorite. ..... so this one will be for backup
I like it cuz its soft and have a nice taste. With a little bit of lime snd salt much better. I always drink Corona Light.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos