#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,447 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the best of choice when I am out and socializing. This is defeiently a must try if you are experimenting with beers.
Love coronas. They definitely have a unique flavor but it's perfect paired with food and best enjoyable when out in the sun.
Smooth taste goes down easy. One of my favorite drinks for a fun night out. Always gets the job done. I love mine with lime.
My absolute favorite! Perfect for a night out cooking on grill! Always drink with a lime! I prefer the light over the extra!
Refreshing beer for the summertime. perfect to drink on a hot day or while at the beach. add a slice of lime and you are set.
Honestly this is the best summer beer. I really shouldn’t have to say more. It holds true to itself and time and time again.
I'm not a fan of this beer. It is too light and basically undrinkable if it's not ice cold. It's slightly better with a lime.
I like it because if you just want to have a great moment sharing with friend and don't want to be drunk it's a good choice.
This is probably my favorite beer as far as light beers go. I do not drink often but I do enjoy a Corona with lime when I do.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos