#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,462 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My favorite beer! Can't drink now because I'm pregnant but this is my go to beer. I add lime and salt and it taste delicious.
I can't stand the flavor of a corona beer. I don't care if you stick a stinkin lime in it or not. It tastes horrible to me.
My absolute favorite! Perfect for a night out cooking on grill! Always drink with a lime! I prefer the light over the extra!
Great to drink on a hot summer day! One of my favorite alcohol drinks! Every time wr have a drink this is the drink I choose.
I'm not a fan of this beer. It is too light and basically undrinkable if it's not ice cold. It's slightly better with a lime.
Not bad for a (cheap) light beer. Can't beat it on a hot afternoon tailgating. Wouldn't want to drink it just because though.
I absolutely favorite beer now! I can’t drink them when I’m out socializing and Home having guest over and enjoying seafood.
Great taste for a light beer, it is a bit musky but excellent for a 100 calorie beer. It's not my first pick but in my top 5.
If I want a light beer, I would buy this again. It’s definitely not the same as regular corona but the taste is still there.
This is my best friends beer of choice, and one of the few beers I will drink, so long as it has a lime and some salt added.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos