#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a nice light refreshing beer, it's great to drink on the beach or a really hot summer day! Add lime or add hot sauce!
I love the taste of this with lime and salt. It's great for when you have a cook out with friends and you're just hanging out
Corona is one of my top five favorite beers. The crispy lime taste is so refreshing and you just can't help but have another!
Corona light taste amazing and goes down very smoothy. I enjoy drinking them very much. When at a casino I love ordering them
Love Corona Light. Reminds me of spending days at the beach! Will always drink with a fresh-cut lime. Ideal for a party too.
Gives me the perfect buz for a hot summer day. The taste is perfection this is my go to. Try it you won't buy anything elee.
I really enjoy corona light with lime and salt. I feel corona is a very classic and refreshing drink that I will always enjoy
The lightest of all Coronas. I enjoy this one over all of them. It’s not so bitter and harsh. It’s a refreshing, light beer.
Everyone can say the love a corona on a nice hot day. I don’t drink Coronas all the time but when I do they don’t disappoint
When it comes to bottled light beer, Corona Light with a lime is always good on a summer day. I do not recommend a Coronita.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos