#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my husband's favorite beer. He puts a lime in his. We get these everytime we have a BBQ. They are light and refreshing.
Another classic light beer that is refreshing and tastes pretty dang good!! Brewed in Corona, CA... you need to check them out!
Always my go to beer. Of course i add salt and lime. That is the best way to drink it. Probably the only beer i will ever drink
My first option when I go a party with my friends , Always is the corona beer to refresh after dance all night and have fun . 😄
So refreshing and crisp. Especially after a hard sweaty day of working in the yard playing in the flower beds. Must add lime.
One of my favorite beers. This is usable my go to if i can't get a mixed drink or wine. It's a classic can't go wrong with it
I really like the flavor of corona. It’s one of the beer brands I enjoy most. It’s good if you add a lime. Would repurchase.
This is nice and refreshing. The fact that it’s not as fattening makes it even better. I think it’s the perfect summer beer.
nos encanta tomar corona con un limoncito y un poco de sal, su sabor es excelente su precio esta bien, tomaría toda la noche
I rarely drink to be honest but if I do get in the mood for a beer, Corona is usually what I go for with a little like in it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos