#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,452 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfectly refreshing especially poolside or on the sandy beach. Readily available and reasonably priced. Don't forget the lime!
Kinda watery tasting with minimal flavor; not on my must have list unfortunately. It reminded me of beer with melted ice in it.
I don't drink a lot of beer but if I'm goung to Corona light with a lime is my choice. Great for a hot day or BBQ with friends.
I prefer Corona light over regular Corona its a lot smoother it's a good mixer. I don't buy corona but I will drink it for sure
Hands down one of my favorite beers to drink on a nice day. Something light and refreshing, especially with a lime squeezed in!
Another go to beer that's easy to drink and refreshing. Definitely better with some salt and lime and great with Mexican food!
My favorite type of bottled beer for the summer. Great with a lime and Mexican food. Pairs well with tacos and outside eating.
Always have this beer at home in the fridge ready to drink when friends come over. Delicious beer refreshing on hot afternoon.
Corona light is my second choice of beer to drink. I would add a lime to it and I’m good!my friends also like to drink Coronas
This is far and away my favorite light beer. It is extremely refreshing, especially during the summer if you put a lime in it!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos