BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Nicole S.
Cinnaminson , NJ
Corona Light is by far my favorite beer! I used to only drink it in the summer but I can't seem to like the flavor of any other beer since drinking Corona. We always have Corona in the refrigerator at home. I love it with a small lime wedge squeezed into it!
Andrea C.
North Miami
I do not like beer! But this beer is actually the o my one I can drink, of course I have to put some lime and a pinch of salt and really cold. But i don’t think this one is bad, I’ve had good experiences with this beer!
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not really a fan of domestic beers, but I do love a nice cold Corona. The light option is nice because of the caloric content. It pairs perfectly with lime juice, some salt, and a lime slice on the rim. It is very affordable and good quality cheap beer.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Put a lime in it, and I feel like I’m on vacation. It’s not an every day drink for me, more of a splurge drink. It’s a little costly, but definitely worth every penny. I like it from a bottle. Will continue to purchase.
Natalie D.
Berea
I think this taste like urine. Don’t tell me that I don’t like Mexican beers, because that’s not true. I have tried a ton of Mexican beers and really love them all besides this import. Even a lime can’t save this stuff.
Emily H.
New Bedford
Tastes better than the regular corona, but i still like bud light more. Although it still doesnt have a very strong taste. They sell them anywhere. Not my forst choice like i said but definitely one of my second choices
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
My go to beer while in the States and especially in Mexico! Reminds me of being on a beach while relaxing in the warm sun! Always a great and consistent taste! The best is with a squeeze of lime or as a super chevella.
Rachel R.
Cary
This beer is awesome. It is so refreshing and perfect to enjoy poolside in the summer! The flavor is so good and this beer has overall exceeded my expectations. This beer is unique and I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially during the summer!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Bring a lime, put your feet in the sand, and kick back. Isn’t that what Corona Light is all about? This is my fave beach beer! It light and delicious. Good price point and definitely a big fan of this in the summertime
Melanie J.
morgantown
Good beer. It will never be my go to though. It is better than bud light but it still lacks in flavor compared to Budweiser. The packaging makes me feel like I’m somewhere tropical but that’s the best this beer does for me.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?