#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It tastes great. It's nice to drink when I am out with friends. I prefer it with lime. I will buy it again next time I am out.
One of my favorite beers . It’s great for grilling in the summer . It’s delicious with lime . I buy them at The liquor store .
Unless I'm dieting.. I won't drink this. There is nothing like drinking the original Corona. It's okay, but not worth the money
This is my husband's favorite beer. He puts a lime in his. We get these everytime we have a BBQ. They are light and refreshing.
I like the Corona extra better but this was not bad. Stick a lime wedge in the bottle and add beer salt and you are good to go!
Another classic light beer that is refreshing and tastes pretty dang good!! Brewed in Corona, CA... you need to check them out!
These are perfect summer beers! They're cool and refreshing on a hot steamy day at the beach. Affordable and great with a lime.
I'll always think of floating down the river when I open a Corona. Kind of has a weird smell but I enjoy drinking it with lime.
My go to beer all year long. It tastes better cold and some lime makes all the difference. Up on the top list of beers I drink.
It doesn't taste too light like some beers tend to do when they switch to light.my go to beer is this when I go out with a lime
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos