#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,470 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love when out on the boat or by the beach. There is just something so summer or beach about having a Corona with a lime. Love!
This is far and away my favorite light beer. It is extremely refreshing, especially during the summer if you put a lime in it!
I used to drink Corona in my early twenties, but no more. There are so many other options when dining at a Mexican restaurant.
Probably one of our favorites . I really like that these come in a smaller 8oz bottle as well because I can not stand hot beer
Corona is always a classic! Makes you feel like you are on vacation every time!! Always meets my expectations!! Pair with lime!
Kinda watery tasting with minimal flavor; not on my must have list unfortunately. It reminded me of beer with melted ice in it.
I'll always think of floating down the river when I open a Corona. Kind of has a weird smell but I enjoy drinking it with lime.
I like corona, a lot of my friends prefer to have this drink, with the lime it's very tasty, i don't get headaches or anything.
Eu não gosto muito de cerveja, mas achei essa com o sabor mais suave. O preço não é tão acessível comparado com outras marcas.
Mexican food and corona goes well together, My friends get this for every dinner at their place and we also get it at our home
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos